NewCov VBS 2008 - Day 4














Hi Kids!

It's your old pal, Indy here from New Covenant's VBS: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Adventure. I hope you had a great day today at VBS. I had an AWESOME time!!!

Here's the verse for today (don't forget to work on it at home!...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)


Make sure you take a look at the pictures and videos from today. If your mom or dad would like to download a picture for themselves, have them click on Link in the picture bowser window (bottom right). Then they can then click on All Sizes (above the picture) and download it to their computer to print.

Have fun enjoying the pictures and video from Day 4. I'll see you tomorrow for Day 5! Our final day!!!











3 Comments